DECREE OF PHARAOH RAMESSES III
Pharaoh Ramesses III reigned over Egypt for 31 years and 41 days, as described in the Great Harris Papyrus.
In the twenty-eighth year of his reign the pharaoh issued orders five tombs to be constructed and prepared for his sons on the West Bank of the Nile in the Valley of the Queens.
The five sons of Pharaoh Ramesses III were:
1. Prince Paherwenemef (Tomb QV 42)
2. Prince Sethherkhepshef (Tomb QV 43)
3. Prince Khaemwaset (Tomb QV 44)
4. Prince Ramesses-Meryamen (Tomb QV 53)
5. Prince Amenherkhepshef (Tomb QV 55)